Executive Coaching | Leadership Development | Performance Consulting .
Lake Oswego, OR 07035
LEADERSHIP COACHING | TALENT DEVELOPMENT | MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT
TEAM DEVELOPMENT | TEAM COLLABORATION | PERFORMANCE CONSULTING
1. I am very passionate about coaching and leadership development applied at the individual, team and
organizational levels. My mission is to help my clients successfully navigate change...for achieving results.
2. I possess a strong service orientation. This includes recognizing the importance of relationships when
it comes to coaching people in order to build trust that can be leveraged for achieving results.
3. I understand the need to view coaching as a discipline that requires ongoing learning in order to
continue to grow (as a person and coach). Having the requisite skills and certifications is embedded in how I approach the coaching discipline. This includes related tools and assessments used in the
process of coaching.
4. I understand leadership in the context of business. With 25 years of leadership experience at the senior level, I fully recognize a leader's struggle to balance competing priorities for satisfying various
5. I understand leadership's conceptualterrain - and have committed to its ongoing learning via training,
writing and study. That includes learning from the best along the way.
6. I understand business acumen. This comes from working in 3 public companies over a 30 year career.
7. I understand how to navigate change in organizations. My experience includes successfully
implementing various human resources, safety and business initiatives in 3 public companies.
8. I understand how to collaborate and work across boundaries to achieve results. This approach is
action-oriented and results driven.
9. I understand how to coach managers at all levels in organizations. This includes having a strong inside
presence at the senior level over the past 25 years coaching senior managers and executives.